This class is specifically designed to help prepare your child for Kindergarten. Throughout the
year the children will work on developing the following readiness skills: language & literacy, math
& science, creativity, social/emotional, gross/fine motor, and maintaining attention. During the day
children participate in activities such as, Center Play, Circle Time, Bible Study, Learning Adventures,
Snack Time, Recess, and Daily Wrap-up. Class size is kept to a maximum of 16 children with a
Teacher and Teacher’s Assistant (unless otherwise authorized by the Director).
1. Your child must be 4 by September 30, 2014
2. Children need to be fully potty-trained.
Classes are offered:
- 5 days a week Monday-Friday 9:00am -11:30am
- 3 days a week Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00am-11:30am
- 2 days a week Tuesday & Thursday 9:00am-11:30am
Observations and Progress Reports:
Teachers will observe and evaluated their students twice a year, once at the end of the fall semester
and once at the end of the spring semester. Parents will receive a progress report on their child and
my schedule a Parent/Teacher conference if they so choose.